Welcome to Ken Krause Co.
Ken Krause Co. started with a single goal in mind, to place customer service as the number one priority.
• Since that time, Ken Krause Co. has been privileged to provide research and development and manufactured thousands of component parts for signature management systems being utilized on Stryker and Humvee armored vehicles by the US Armed Forces in Iraq and Afghanistan today.
• We have also coordinated and executed logistical moves for both commercial and residential customers.
• Our logistical signature has been expressed in our treatment and handling of our clients furnishings, goods and effects.
• We understand the value and endearment placed on personal property, and we commit ourselves to expedite moves as we want our own handled.
• Customer relationship and customer need/request is priority #1.
• We will be intentional to treat the other unrelated tasks of our business to be secondary in nature. This remains in place after the initial commitment and throughout the duration of our relationship.
• We want the customer to know that we will look forward to any questions or concerns that may/will arise.
• We see this as an opportunity to enhance our level of service and seek to use this to clarify the definition of what the customer's needs are.
• A follow up and review process after projects are finished is important to us, as we believe this a unique time to evaluate the entire process from a retrospective view.
We adhere strongly to forming relationships that are reciprocal, in that while we strive to serve.....we are in a position of receiving through serving others.
• Ken Krause Co. works hard to deliver on a 24/7 basis results that not only meet but also exceed customer expectations.
• Ken Krause Co. is committed to make any and all changes necessary to satisfy even the smallest customer demand.
• Ken Krause Co. can be trusted to ensure confidentiality.
What our customers say about us…
Ken Krause Company has been wonderful to work with. We have had several orders with them in the past and delivery has always been on time.
Excellent quality and workmanship. If they had any questions or concerns they always let you know upfront. No performance problems.
No Corrective Actions in the past year. Communications are great. I wish all my suppliers would be as easy to work with and cooperative as Ken Krause Company.
I would recommend Ken Krause Company to anyone and will use them again for future business.
Cindy - Saab Barracuda LLC, Lillington, North Carolina.
Whether you need:
• Logistical moves
• Military Moves, or
• Warehousing and/or inventory management,
Ken Krause Co. is here to serve you today with spacious facilities in North Carolina.